Get the experience
Get the real career experience you are looking for while completing an internship at FVOP!
FVOP wants to help shape your career and mentor you to be the best operator possible by assisting senior operators on real projects. Whether you are looking for summer internship experience or a semester of working in your field, FVOP's professionals will make the investment in your career and help you develop your
skills and understanding of the water and wastewater industry.
Why FVOP for your Internship?
- Mentorship by senior staff and empowered to be a leader
- Make a difference in the communities you work in – and in your workplace
- Work on a team that supports each other
- Attend conferences, trade shows, training, and receive tuition reimbursements and certifications
- Young Professionals Group to support development and socialization with peers your age
- Peer Pal Program to acclimate you to the team and serve as a friendly resource
- Create friendships that translate outside of the office/plant
- Promotion of project and staff successes on social media and internal portal
- Have fun! It’s one of our core principles
Most of our interns return for another summer or as a full-time employee. We’re dedicated to making sure you maximize the intern experience:
- Ice Cream Social in your honor to meet your co-workers
- Intern Day and fun event to present what you’ve learned, meet with the executives, and a fun activity out of the office
- Paid internship to learn hand-on in the water and wastewater operations field